Washington State Study
(Preschool – High School) Updated 2018
*digital product – interactive – print only the pages you need.
Quotes from homeschool moms and customers . . .
“Thank you! My kids are so excited. First, they went straight out to the yard and started exploring. Second, they are gathering all sorts of scientific data to learn about.” ~ Jennifer S.
“Immediately, he pulled everything out and started reading the material. Prior to finding your Adventure products, he’d been so discouraged with school! ~ Barbara P.
This unit is for preschool to high school with projects, art, videos, coloring pages, and links for further research. There is something for everyone in this exciting 96 page unit.
There are spelling lists for younger and older students alike. Do an experiment on buoyancy and other cool science ideas. Discover what “Washington-inspired food” is all about in the Kids in the Kitchen feature.
Details About Sand Dollars Unit Study
- Bible Study – Micah 7:19, compassion (He casts our sins into the sea)
- Language Arts & Grammar – Sand Dollar poem, phonics letter tiles
- Geography – State of Washington
- History – Lewis & Clark, Jefferson, Louisiana Purchase, Corps of Discovery, Sacagawea
- Science – Sand Dollars science, anatomy, invertebrates, design in creation
- Reading – woven throughout the unit as well as optional library list
- Teen Pages -additional projects and research for teens and advanced students.
- Hands on Learning – lapbooking, binder building pages, Kids in the Kitchen, clay historic art project & more!
Inspire learning with hands on activities and tools kids will love.
Effective teaching means students retain what they learn. Creative teaching techniques and fun subject matter make this study real learning.